Guidelines we will follow to keep everyone safe at the in-person service are posted with this announcement, at www.uuoxford.com (our website), and will also be posted at UUCO.
We invite all -- youngest to oldest, longtime members as well as newcomers, intergenerational families and households to join in, either in-person (there may be limited seating) or online! We will hear seasonal stories for all ages, read words from historic texts, and enjoy the familiar songs of the season. Our UUCO Chorus and musicians will offer special music and Rev. Gail Stratton will bring our homily.
This is our own adaptation of the traditional Moravian Lovefeast. Our offertory will be shared with the Healthcare Foundation of North Mississippi.
Join in this Sunday for this annual intergenerational service!
UUCO is a welcoming congregation and invite you to join us online for services this Sunday at 11 am. Unfortunately, we are unable to publish the link to the service. You may contact Sandra Moss at email@example.com to have the link sent to you. Please request link before Sunday.
UUCO Covenant for In-Person Services
UUCO is an all-inclusive community that cares for all who attend our services. We express our UU values by committing to protect each other’s health and safety as we seek to prevent the spread of COVID-19. By entering this building we agree to:
- Refrain from attending services or activities if we are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone who is unwell
- Sign-in upon entry
- Wear a well-fitted mask over nose and mouth at all indoor UUCO gatherings
- Practice social distancing
Current requirements for in-person attendance at UUCO
- Well-fitted masks worn over nose and mouth are required
- Singing by the congregation is prohibited (humming will be allowed)
- Consumption of food and drink indoors is prohibited
- Physical distancing of at least 3 ft
- Pods consisting of family and close friends who agree to sit closely together are permitted
- All attendees must sign in at entry
- Anyone testing positive for COVID-19 after attending a recent service must contact Sandra Moss (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 662-513-0970 to initiate relevant contact tracing